Marlins Stadium New Logo Signage Installed for 2019 Opening Day
Atlas maintains a long-standing relationship with the Miami Marlins. The Marlins recently “rebranded” to a new team logo. They turned to Atlas again to update their stadium signage for the 2019 season:
- Atlas was contacted mid-February to manufacture and install the newly-branded Marlins logo
- Artwork was received on 2/21/19
- Manufacturing specifications:
- Single-face internally illuminated letter M logo
- Custom fabricated retainers
- Poly-carbonate face, with first surface applied 3M translucent graphics
- Overall size 13′ tall by 14′ wide
- Plans called for the sign to be installed in the outfield upper level on an existing steel I-beam.
- Installation required steel support due to the overall size of the new sign.
- Installation completed 3/26/19 and illuminated.
- Ready for Opening Day on 3/28/19
Jeff King, VP of Facilities for the Miami Marlins on the project,
It looks great to me. Jeter was getting nervous over the weekend, but I told him, “don’t worry, Atlas has never let us down”.
Annette Southern, Director of Program Management for Atlas,
It’s fantastic being part of a team that you can always depend on getting the job done, and knowing your customer has the same confidence in your team’s commitment.