Atlas has a long-standing reputation for successfully completing high-rise signage projects, especially in southern Florida. The higher the building, the higher Atlas rises. This is especially true with the recently completed City National Bank project at Miami Tower.
The Miami Tower is the 8th largest building in Florida, measuring 625 feet, with 47 stories. High-Rise signage is an iconic branding opportunity which requires a company that can handle its unique challenges.
Key components of the solution for the City National Bank project include:
• Contract signed October 2018
• Special permits and warrants secured in a fraction of the normal timing
• Overall height and architecture of the building
• Manufacturing – 8-foot tall letters and branding elements
• Needed to construct a new swing stage for installation
• All installation and field work done after hours and weekends, from 2/4/19 – 2/27/19
• Atlas field supervision 100% of the time
Project completed within budget, and one week early!
The reason for our success is not any one individual, but the entire Atlas Team all coming together for a singular successful outcome.
Annette Southern, Atlas Director of Program Management