Atlas knocks it out of the park for Miami Marlins Park!
Miami Marlins needed new stadium signage in 30 days. Atlas was recommended to them by an existing client. Input from Marlins developer was a “picture concept”, with no stadium plans or engineering drawings.
Atlas knocked it out of the park, with this aggressive action plan and timing, utilizing a fully integrated team::
- 2/24/2012 – Received call from Marlins developer on a Friday
- 2/27/2012 – Initial meeting the following Monday
- 2/29/2012 – Full proposal to Marlins
- 3/2/2012 – Contract signed and a fully-integrated team assembled
- 3/5/2012 – 3/16/2012:
- Review structural drawings
- Full design and engineering
- Structural reinforcement
- 3/19/2012 – Signs into production
- 3/26/2012 – 4/2/2012 – Installation with Atlas crews and equipment
- 4/3/2012 – Punch list and invoice
- 4/4/2012 – First game at new Miami Marlins Park
It is easy to see why Atlas gets so much referral business. The Miami Marlins Park project is a perfect example of this. A full stadium signage package was finished in approximately a month from contract. A true facility branding Grad Slam!